Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coupons For Your Favorite Products

I am a huge saver! One thing I always do to save at the grocery store, is to cut coupons. I get coupons online and also in the paper, but a lot of times, they don't have coupons for my favorite brands! One thing I have learned is that when I email these companies and tell them that I love their product, and also love to save money, but that I never see any coupons or other offers for them, they will send me coupons in the mail! Score! They are usually great coupons too. So, if you are like me; like to save, have certain brands you love to use and buy, but are having a hard time finding coupons or offers, take some time to shoot them an email and see what they send you in the mail!! Make sure to include your name and address in the email.

I would love to hear what shows up in your mailbox when you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...