Sunday, January 29, 2012

Step by Step - DIY Pillow - Cute and Cozy!~













This was a simple project and it made a drastic change! I love it. All I did was take a plain pillow that was on our white bench, took the cover off and then ironed it. I used my Cricut to cut out the letters I needed (they were 10" tall for this pillow). I put scrap paper inside the cover so the paint didn't bleed through. I then used a pencil to trace around the letters onto a pillow. I used black craft paint for this paint (I didn't want to buy anything else). I just added water to it to thin it out. I then just painted the letters in. I let it dry over night. It turned out really cute! I love it. I can't wait to find some more pillows to do more of this around the house. I have ideas for a lot of the rooms!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...