Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Little Note for the First Day of School

This year, my kids are in third grade and first grade (where does the time go). My daughter was not looking forward to going to school this year. She just wanted to "stay home with mommy" (I wish she could to, but I can't tell her that). Anyway, to make her transition from summer to first grade a little better and to help get rid of some of the jitters, I made a little note that she could keep in her backpack. This is what it looked like:


I put a kiss on the note and put it in the front part of her bag. I showed her where it was in case she needed it.

When she came home on the first day, she told me that she went to her bag and gave the note a kiss so she could "get a kiss from mommy!" I about melted!!! Mission accomplished and many great, first grade days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...