Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kids New Favorite Breakfast!!

I had to blog this because after I made these, my kids keep asking me to make them again and they are so easy!!!

I took sliced ham (I had some 99% fat free deli ham in my freezer I wanted to use up) out of the package and patted them dry with a paper towel (I didn't want all the excess water in the cups). I put each slice inside a muffin pan. I maneuvered them so they looked like cups. I baked them at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes (until they were a little crispy).



Then, I scrambled some eggs in a pan on the stove. When the "cups" came out of the oven, I filled them with the scrambled eggs. I put them back in the oven for about 5 minutes (you don't want the eggs to dry out) and then served them. The kids loved picking up their "egg cups" and eating them like muffins! You could mix cheese and veggies in with your eggs. You could sprinkle cheese on the top of your eggs when you put them back in the oven. I am sure there are endless ways to do these cups. I would love to hear what you did with yours! This was such an easy, inexpensive and pretty healthy breakfast. One that I am sure I will be making again and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...