A few years ago, I started a fun Valentine's Day tradition with my family. Every Valentine's Day, we have dessert for dinner!!! Yeah, really!!! It has become one of our favorite traditions.
This is a picture of the beginning of the tablescape. The kids were too excited and it was all over before I got a picture of the end display!
This year the menu will be:
- Half Heart Carmelita's (Apples/Pears and caramel dip)
- Cupid's Arrow with Clouds (Strawberries and angel food cake skewers)
- French Silk Mini Pies (graham cracker crust, chocolate pudding, topped with Cool Whip)
- Speckled Chocolate Shakes (Frozen Yogurt, milk and Oreo shakes)
- Chocolate Lovin' (Melted Chocolate for dippin' apples, pound cake, brownie balls, pretzels, marshmallows, etc.)
- Bubbly (Sparkling Juice)
- I spread Hershey Hugs and Kisses around the table
This is just our way of making Valentine's Day a little extra special!!!