Sunday, December 16, 2012

Classmate Christmas Gifts

Each holiday, I try to put something inexpensive together for my kids to take in and hand out to their classmates. This year for Christmas, they are going to be giving their friends a box of crayons. I think it is about that time of year when the kids are starting to lose a lot of their crayons or they are broken. And, I think nothing beats a new box of crayons! ;0) Anyway, a few months back, Toys R Us had the crayons on sale for 25 cents a box! I stocked up! I bought enough for each classroom and then a few extra to have on hand for my kids. So, all it cost me for the gifts for two classrooms was $9.25! That is a deal. I wrapped them up and then added a little tag that said: "Have a bright and colorful Christmas!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...