This is what I did:
I took some small pieces of paper and came up with 26 different learning/review questions and/or statements. Here are some of them I used (you could come up with a billion if you had the time):
- name three fruits
- name a jungle animal
- count to 65 by 5's
- name the city you live in
- I drew a picture of a clock and then asked what time it said
- the person who writes books is called a what?
- write your phone number
- what is half of 10?
- what two colors make purple?
- if there are 5 bunnies and they each have three jelly beans, how many jelly beans are there in all?
- how many ways can you spell "to"?
- write three ways to show the number 3
- 7+____ = 12
- write a complete sentence
- what does a sentence start with?
- what is this "?"?
- show the tally marks for the number 12
- write your address
|This was the pile of eggs at the end of our hunt!|
|Showing you what I did with clip board and notebook paper for their answers.|
|All of the kids loved the game!|
I would love to hear if you tried this at home and if your kids had fun with it too!