Monday, March 25, 2013

Bunny Bait Classmate Easter Gifts

I can't believe it is another holiday already! Time to start thinking about a little "treat" for our classmates and teachers.

This year, we put together "Bunny Bait" for the classmates and "Bunny Poop" for the teachers!

You will need:
  • Easter grass
  • wedding gift tins
  • M&M's
  • dark chocolate pomegranates (or any chocolate covered candy that will look like poop)
  • raffia
  • tape
  • tags (you can make these, or buy them - I used my Cricut machine to cut out egg shapes)

Put Easter grass inside the tin and then add the M&M's or chocolate candies. Close the lid and tie the raffia around the tin and add your tag!

Target, Walmart and Michaels have these in the wedding aisle.

I love the crinkle Easter grass!

You can find raffia in any craft section - might be kept towards flower "stuff".
These are the classmate tins put together! Aren't they so cute!


I used my Cricut to cut these out and I wrote "Bunny Bait" on them and my child's name.

Wrapped them with raffia and added the egg tag! Very spring and Eastery!

This is what I used for my "Bunny Poop".

I added the grass and then laid in my "poop" - tied with raffia.

Added the egg tag that said, "Bunny Poop". The teachers will get a kick out of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comment...