|They came in all different colors too!!!|
Inside the bags, I came up with different "gifts" to say thanks. Attached to each gift, I put a tag on them describing what it was. This is what I had in this particular bag (which was for my daughter's fifth grade buddy).
- 8 pack of Sprite (the little cans) - the tag reads, "You were the sp'rite' choice for me"
- Pocket size Kleenex - the tag reads, "Thank you for getting me Kleenex when I needed them at church"
- Strawberry Chapstick - the tag reads, "I couldn't have 'picked' a better buddy"
- Box of Junior Mints - the tag reads, "You were 'mint' to be my buddy"
- Box of Sweet Tarts - the tag reads, "Thank you for being such a sweetheart"
- 2 packs of Trident Splashing Mint gum - the tag reads, "Hope you have a 'splashing' summer"
- Pocket size hand sanitizer - the tag reads, "Thank you for always holding my hand"
- Bag of Swedish Fish - the tag reads, "You were o'fish'ally the best 5th grade buddy"
- Water Bottle with Snapple single-serve tea powders inside - the tag reads, "Here's to a refreshing summer"
- Small notebook (that we decorated with scrapbook materials) - the tag reads, "Everyone should take note on what a great buddy you were"
- Beach ball - the tag reads, "Thank you for playing dodge ball with me"